Monday, March 19, 2007

Where in the World is Mia???

My Russian visa has expired, so I was forced to leave Jeff in Ryazan while I left the country to get a new visa. Stay tuned for more information on my present location. Oh, I think when Matt Lauer does this he gives a few clues, so here you go:

1. I have never been here before.

2. The flight here was about 4 hours from Moscow.

3. There is a lot of history here and I can't wait to do touristy things.

I think many of you already know where I am , but I will take guesses! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I would say but it would be cheating since you already told me where you are.

Anonymous said...

Say hi to Big Ben, will ya?

Anonymous said...

I think you away message gives it away. Adam and I really enjoyed the Eye - you should definitly check it out! Enjoy!
Katy