Thursday, July 12, 2007

Did You Miss Us?

I know it's been a while since we have last posted - did you all miss us? Well we have finally returned from our extended vacation in Singapore and Australia. We had an amazing time and promise lots and lots of posts over the next few weeks. We returned from Australia on Friday and Jeff already had to leave for his next job in Taiwan yesterday. I decided to stay back to take care of a few things at home. But Jeff will be back in two weeks for Adam (Jeff's best man) and Katy's wedding, and after that I will fly back out to Taiwan with him for the rest of the job. Since I am home alone and have a little down time I will try my best to post as much as possible. So the moral of this post - stay tuned for more excitement to come!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! I got a mention! Enjoy your few weeks at home, Mia.