Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Found Another Catholic Church!

So one thing that I really find cool about traveling is searching for Catholic Churches. I just think its really interesting to see the different architecture and the cultural influences. I previously posted about the Catholic Church near our hotel (see "Jesus Is Korean" post), but the other day I decided to take a really long walk to another church that I found on the map.

Here are a few of the pictures:




I wasn't able to go inside the church or get too close to it because it was a weekday and school was in session. The security guard standing outside was giving me some dirty looks, so I didn't want to push my luck! When Jeff and I leave here we are planning on spending some time in Seoul (just a few days). The hotel we are looking at staying in is really close to a historic Cathedral (in fact its the first Catholic Church in Korea), so I am sure there will be more pictures to come!

0 comments: